Aug 2021 – May 2022
Writing Center | University of Miami
- Supported and advised over 75 undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral students on writing projects, papers, proposals, and essays for enhanced cohesion and clarity.
- Coached student clientele to understand the grammatical, structural, and content-related areas of concern or review, and enabled them to revise for a more polished final product.
- Worked with and encouraged students at all stages of the writing process to ensure the development of valuable writing skills, tools, and knowledge for the future.
Creative Writing Instructor Assistant
June 2021 – July 2021
CU Upward Bound | Remote
- Assisted instructor in reaching course objectives by designing lesson plans and class activities.
- Lead study hall and curated daily class notes for student help and reference.
- Conducted one-on-one meetings with students to help determine class instruction needs and future learning direction.
Teaching Assistant, Contracted English Grader
Jan 2021 – June 2021
The Graide Network | Remote
- Provided timely, effective feedback on writing assignments for students across the United States.
- Fulfilled qualification activities to help support ELA K-12, ELA Advanced 9-12, and AP English material.
- Cooperated with teachers to ensure rubric- and expectation-aligned scores.
Writing & Marketing Intern
Jan 2020 – May 2020
Juniper Books | Boulder, CO
- Proofread and copyedited Amazon listings.
- Created engaging promotional content for the company’s blog and website.
- Composed product summaries and conducted editing for online prices and sales using Shopify software.
Volunteer Creative Instructor (Reading Buddy)
Jun 2017 – Aug 2017
Lafayette Public Library | Lafayette, CO
- Instructed at a summer program that was designed to help elementary schoolers develop their reading and creative writing skills through a series of weekly workshops.
- Developed and lead literacy/form lessons with groups of 5 to 10 children.
- Created online blog content for the program’s parents, guardians, and children.